ADDITIONAL EVENT INFO:
JAY’S SPORTS GRILL will be open Friday for Lunch and Dinner and Saturday for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
UNLIMITED TIRE SIZE! For Party in the Park, we’ll be lifting the tire regulations. So if you’ve got some big tires and have been wanting to visit the park, this is the perfect opportunity to do so!
NO REFUNDS will be given after you’ve purchased your admission due to weather or other unforeseeable events.
Shower facilities will be available both at the Welcome Center and in the full-hookups campground, along with additional bathroom facilities around the park.
Please be aware of increased traffic on the trails for this event weekend. DO NOT BLOCK THE TRAILS when stopping hang out while riding. Find a suitable open area to park that does not impede the flow of traffic through the trails.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE VENDOR AREA:
Stop and check out the latest machines from Mountain Motorsports and parts and accessories from the SuperATV trailer, plus all of our other great vendors with parts, accessories, or services on offer! Visit Jay’s Sports Grill for the best BBQ, Burgers, and food around. Specialty food vendors will also be on site if you’re looking for something different to try. The Top Trails vendor village has it all – the latest in off-road apparel, parts, accessories, and more!
As we get ready to kick off Party in the Park, we’d like to stress a few SAFETY guidelines to remember while we’re all riding and having a good time this weekend.
* Helmets on 4 wheelers and motorcycles WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
* Wear your harnesses/safety belts in SXS/UTVs EVERY time you ride.
* Speed Limit is 15 MPH on all paved roads – this will be STRICTLY enforced during Party in the Park. Violators will be ejected from the park immediately. Excessive speed will not be tolerated during Party in the Park weekend.
* Pay attention to all Stop Signs on the roadways – they’re there for a reason. Make sure that no one is coming the other way.
* Keep your speeds to a minimum through the primitive camping areas.
* Donuts, burnouts, slinging rocks will not be tolerated in and around areas where people are crowded in.
Please be respectful of everyone and their equipment. This includes parking lots, primitive camping areas, concert and vendor areas, and near the Welcome Center. Spin your tires on the trails, not in public places.
We thank everyone for taking an extra moment to get up to speed on these safety regulations as well as our load-in and other regulations prior to our big weekend. We look forward to seeing everyone out at the park, enjoying some awesome MUD, MUSIC, and MACHINES! Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe!